Access your medical records through eCampus or AU2GO.
All registered students may access portions of their medical records via the Health Portal located within eCampus or through the AU2Go mobile app eCampus tile.*
Within the portal students can do all of the following:
*This platform does not allow self-scheduling or document uploading with the mobile iOS operating systems, such as with an iPad or iPhone. Please use a PC, Android or Windows operating system.
- Self-schedule appointments with the RNs, Nurse Practitioners or Dietician.
- Print unofficial copies of their immunization records.
- View secure messages from the Health Services Center.
- View educational material.
- Update their current insurance information that is on file within the Health Services Center (this is NOT the waiver site).
- Upload their health history and immunization records directly to their secure medical record.**
**Any information uploaded to the Health Portal may take up to 72 hours to be processed.